ok so i haven't really tried to spread the word about this place and no one posts but i just made a pretty sweet ass mix....
I tried to create a narrative of my evolving musical tastes while at the same time briefly documenting phases and events in my life.
Act 1. High School and Jr. College
I first heard NIN when I was 10 years old. they were the first band that I really liked. NIN introduced me to the basic "industrial rock" bands of the 80s and 90s and eventually to the OG industrial groups like chrome, throbbing Gristle and the like. This also slightly documents the meeting of my girlfriend at the time and the dissolving of the relationship.
1. Asphole by Pigface
2. Gave Up(Fixed Remix) by NIN
3. Yu-Gung by Einsturzende Neubauten
4. What A Day by Throbbing Gristle
5. Zero Time by Chrome
6. Nag Nag Nag by Cabaret Voltaire
7. The Choke(Re Grip) by Skinny Puppy
Act 2. transitionary period. A changing of attitude.
8. Disarm Completely by Family Fodder
9. Sleezo by Legandary Pink Dots
10. Radio 6 by Edward Ka Spel
11. Moonshake by CAN
Act 3. the events surrounding how I met Jill and how we helped each other with things that have happened in our pasts.
12. In Search of My Rose by Tear Garden
13. Too Good To Be True by Chris Connelly
14. Into My Arms by Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
15. Talk to Me by Chris and Cosey
16. You Know Who I Am by Leonard Cohen
if anyone wants to trade...